sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

Surprise accurate

What stale! I went to bed at three o'clock, but it sure was worth it. I take a shower of hot and cold water, always mix, so as not freeze me and to wake up. Then I take a coffee, enlisted my suitcase and go to college. Luckily, I woke up on time this morning and I wasn't late.

Again later, I fell asleep again. I had to wash my hair this morning and I could not do. But even if I don't makeup at least I get a little bit of mascara, I look like a light bulb by sleep much. Ah, what a trouble, I do not study for the exam, the final exam! Sure I'll lose that subject again, it means, I will lose the semester: shit, I will go to fire college!

Each classroom at the University is different: some are hot, others cold. Well, not the room, I'm shivering by sleep deprivation. But it is necessary, I must get the scholarship back. Well, I‘ll study some more while the teacher comes. How odd, she is more timely than an ugly girlfriend, and she is very ugly. Ha. It is 7 and five o'clock, this is strange.

Good heavens!, it is 7 and five o‘clock and this Transmilenio is as usual, this suck! “Hey, mister, you move a little, you are flatten me.” I hope that my makeup does not break. Sure that ghastly teacher has no idea what is a good Lancome. Sure she does not sleep and no makeup, safe arrived long ago and now she is dictating the test questions. Well, excuse me, please, you move, I get off here. Hell, it is 7 and quarter.

“Are you the English IV student's, Rita Camelo student's?”
“Yeah”, students say in chorus.
“I come from the deanship to announce you that Rita is sick. It was a surprise. Look, she will be inability two or three days. So... the test is postponed within a week.”
 
Well, there must be. While studying enough, never enough, and I can take this week to study more. The downside is that it will cross with the final work of Germanic Philology I, but hey, something we done. It's funny, neither did Vanessa arrived. But lazy, she always comes to class. And neither she appeared for study with me. And do not believe that Vanessa and the teacher be friends. Ha, ha ...
“What's up, Jairito? I almost didn't arrive. What happened? Was there no test? Have you finished? It's only 7 and twenty-five.”
“Hi, Vanessa. Yo do not change. Be calm, Herminia of the deanship came and told us that Rita was sick and the examination was postponed.”
“Lucky me, bro. I had not studied one bit. Jairito, please, help me a little. Look, if I lose this subject get kicked out of the college.”
“Well, okay. Aim my new phone number, call me and we will agree for a meeting.”
“Oh, thank you. Where are you going now?”
“To the library. I will ...”
“Oh, wait, there goes Yenny ... See you. I call it.”
“Hmmm...”


Tuesday again, English IV exam again and I don't have study again. If I hadn't gone with Jenny supposedly to study on Saturday, sure I would not have finish at this party. If I had called to Jairo, I sure would have studied with him. But no. And yesterday, instead of studying, I began to waste time on Facebook. But hey, to each his own, to Jairo books and to me chat rooms. Ha. Rita should teach by Facebook, so I could learn something. Ha. Well, dear, let's face the world. Let's see, what time is it? It‘s five to seven in the morning, and I am arriving to college. I can not believe. I don‘t studied but I come earlier than usual. “Good morning, Rita.” Yikes, I hope to get lucky. How odd, Jairo has not arrived.
 
“Jairo, Jairo, son...”
“Hmm, what happened?”
“Son, it‘s five to seven in the morning. Do not have to go to college?”
“Oh, yeah, yeah. Thanks, Mom. I was studying late last night and I was late.”
“Well, I’m going now. I left you alone. You will find the breakfast in the kitchen.”

1 comentario:

  1. Ok! you're doing a good job, but I'm wondering about your story as there's not a rich description of the setting and you're changing characters quite often, but I mean on their points of view. Also remember to keep in mind both the project's guidelines and deadlines. Also, remember that using translators affect your writing as it makes it harder to understand as it does not get the context and adapts it to any other one. Also check the file I sent to your emails and keep in mind the comments and suggestions.

    Best,

    Elkin Moreno

    ResponderEliminar