jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

A stormy night

It was a dark, taciturn and agitated night. In the distance I heard the plaintive sound of rain hitting the leaves and the rays are drew on the horizon. For my mind only passed a thing, a safe place to rest and for cover me from the inclement weather.

I ran desperately, my sweat was mixed with the rain that came suddenly covering my body, and I see forward and suddenly the night, the noise, the water, stopped as if nothing had happened, then I could make out a revealing light than it could become my salvation; immediately in my mind just found the idea than that light would be my light at the end of tunnel.

Just after leaving of my thoughtful trance inside world of ideas, I started to run like never before had done, as fast as the Eagle than flew through sky and accompany me in bygone days. Despite of big effort I stamped each one of my strides, my objective still looked far away and unreachable.

Nothing favored me, the time was getting worse and my constant trip with obstacles in the road made to weaken my legs, my back was weak, my heart was beating a thousand palpitations per second and my breath was every time less depth and more frequent, my ribs compressed and expanded, joined and separated; with each one those movements, hurt still more my delicate body.
 
I found myself in perspective I remembered where was and where I was going. Who was and what would I do. I am a horse without name and nobody knows. I was in a Valley between two mountains, the water rose, I was tired and was after a light in the top of a mountain, than I thought, it was my salvation. Oh my god!!! I had missed energy, I was lost, I thought than would be better relax me and take a rest, believing my hour would arrive soon.

And so, I stayed immobile while the water rose, the rain increased and the wind roared.  Just the past images wrapped in images tending my fear of death and while all of nature conjured to extinguish the flame of my short life, my memories made that in my eyes sprout tears.

My death was imminent, the cold water was immobilizing my muscles and I grinded my teeth. Suddenly came the full moon, a moon that immediately sent me to the eyes of that beautiful woman who calmed my fears in childhood, gave me your love and understanding when I needed it, reminded me of those summer nights we spent together side to side, was my great friend for many years.

In those old days that were so good and the future that even would come, I refilled of encouragement and a smile crossed my face. Suddenly the cold became heat and the gray night, discouraged me so much, it take a strange color full of hope and a little more joy.
.....
It wasn’t time surrender me, with new forces, I undertook again my course behind the light, that in my imagination was the salvation to the water rose and inclement weather that made my body weakened by each moment passed in the bad weather. Even I had a hard trip ahead, I had to conquer an uphill path, light was on the top of the big mountain that had like skin pasture covered and the thousand year old trees told past histories and was faithful witnesses that despite of hard can became life with a little perseverance could grow and consolidate meeting the goals, many storms like this would have passed and yet thus they remained unchanged in the time, so it should be me who should germinate as that little seed that fell long ago, have root strengthening; and to confront challenges and problems in this storm, it just one more I would have to confront in my life.
Continued running the forest giant that at times hid the moon and meanwhile I walked between Sharp bushes with thorns cut mi skin making it bleed, but nothing mattered, every time I was closer of light, then I felt heat that healed my wounds and cured my affliction, in comparison to this feeling was clear the sky darkened a Little more to the approached to dense mist that sprouted in that place.
.....

1 comentario:

  1. Every time I walked over to the light and heavy fog had a smell of burning wood mixed with something that did not identify with every step I took, my helmets touched a viscous and thick. I come to light, but my world collapsed immediately and my hope converted into terror. My light was revelatory a huge bonfire, surrounded by dead blood poured from above, around that painting was a tribe with very red faces, sharp teeth and angry eyes, emitting groans jumping around the fire. Try to sneak away but my rear foot plot, a dead branch that creaked very strong and everyone was silent, staring in astonishment. At spears! They shouted loud and began their wild hunt against me, I ran as fast as possible forget the thorns, rain or thunder. After enough away to feel safe hear a whistle that cut the wind, was a very strong and light network able to trap, motionless once started singing and celebration, as they had fresh food, the elder of the group approached me and whispering a few words lunged his knife against my chest, but then that glorious salvation!
    ..... I woke up sweating, it was a dream finally I was at home, calm and without fear.

    ResponderEliminar