jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

My first day at the "Nacho" (II)

I had troubles, I didn’t found the classroom, well, I found it but there wasn’t anyone, however I was sure that it was the humanities building, maybe wasn’t the classroom 303? I didn’t know what to do,? It was 8:00 AM and the class finished at 10:00 AM, I thought : that was the first class and it wasn' t too important, I went to check the schedule again. Oh God! The class was on the classroom 309 and it was 8:30 am, I could go before the end of the class. Finally, I found the classroom but it was a crowd, I got very nervous, but also I have already been at the national university a couple of times before.

When I came inside the classroom, I said “good morning teacher”, and he answered to me“wait, didn’t anyone teach you to knock the door, boy? And don’t you think is nice to give a explaination about why you came late?, ok, I am sure you know what means this class and who is your teacher”, I thought: who is that man? And obviously I knew that, I was sure, then I told him “This is the molecular biology 1 class!” then I heard a loud laugh from the students, and I couldn't understand why, oh man, I felt really bad, in this moment the teacher said “boy, this is the class of Public education polices, and I would like you to remember that: this is the humanities faculty , “damn”, I felt very stupid, and I sat down on a chair, but everybody in the class keep the eye on me, I was bored, but it was a beautiful girl near to me, she looked nice, was interesting, and attractive, she had black hair, and she looked weird, like a hippie or something like that, then I asked her “ What’s your name? And she told me Rossy so I invited her to have a cup of coffee then.

1 comentario:

  1. Ok, you're doing a good job, nonetheless it's not at the suggested pace, and the guidelines of the porject are not followed in a full way. Check the suggestions sent to the email and keep them in mind for the last handing in of your project.

    Best,

    Elkin Moreno

    ResponderEliminar